Photorejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that delivers selective wavelengths of light to the skin to reduce the signs of aging, sun damage and rosacea. A series of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) sessions will get rid of fine wrinkles, sunspots and veins that can slowly appear over time. The result? Softer, firmer skin and a fresher, more youthful appearance.
IPL is an effective treatment for:
- Aging skin. It improves skin texture and tone and reduces mild wrinkles, unwanted veins, sun spots (lentigines), enlarged pores and surface irregularities.
- Acne-related marks such as dilated pores, mild scarring and red macules. IPL offers an overall improvement in skin texture and tone for a softer, smoother complexion.
- Redness. It reduces redness of the face, neck and chest, including flushed and ruddy complexions and flushing and fine vessels in rosacea.
- Sun damage. It improves irregular pigmentation, fine wrinkles and freckles from chronic sun exposure. The benefits aren’t limited to the face; the neck, chest, shoulders, back, hands and forearms can also be rejuvenated.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Overall dull complexion.
- Traumatic and surgical scars.
- Age spots, acne scars and pigmented lesions.
IPL is a chemical-free treatment that’s ideal for patients with sensitive skin.
Contact us for more information or to book a consultation with Dr. Nield.
Photo Rejuvenation & Photofacials FAQ